Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Been my Dream to watch you Burn From the Inside Out

Let's set ourselves on fire.
I'll take the sparkle right out of your eyes,
If your heart remembers to beat tonight
I'll douse you in the prettiest gasoline
It's been my dream
To watch you burn from the inside out
You force fed me your poison
I inhaled it straight from your mouth
I want to forget you were ever here,
at any time...
Erase you forever from my mind

'cause it's been so long since I have bled.
Since I inhaled air. Or felt the skin thats on my cheeks
And shut my eyes to make them wet.
You said I was pretty dead.
But I don't feel that beautiful,
what happened to those nights we said
...we'd love eachother forever.

This walls are drinking us in
The sky, watching over
It'll rain on my parade.
It'll re-lite all this pain

I know it'll break your heart.
To see what I have down
It took the life out of me
To sew your lips right up

I'll put my hand over your soul
I'll make sure you're all warm
...I just can't take your heart anymore
You'll take mine to the grave
...I just can't take you anymore
This murder. This Life. It's you.
I love.
I hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment