Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The hypodermic scratches the inside of my vein
Pushing in the semblence, of bliss...that sleepy white haze
As I watch my innocence drift further away
Even my lips are quivering
So, euphoric, my heart beats faint

Sweet serum, moisturizing my arteries
The bevel, plunging in all of life's happiness
In a single dose
Takes me back to the moments
It made me dreamy comatose
And as my fibres get enlightened
My eyes beam with joy
My best friend has his arms wrapped so tightly around me
My head is laying against his heart
The beating sends a soft lullaby
That releases me into nothing but.
Light.

After heroin the world is just so
Dread, Rush
Pressure for dapper, luxe
Those worries they outside are forced to
Nurture. If only they
Knew.

Voices are whispering. Comforting
...'everything will be ok'
Are the inside. Or outside my mind?
It doesn't matter
Nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment