Thursday, July 9, 2009

I know all about you. You make that pretty
girl's blood so tired it congeals.
And her pupils shrink to the size of my insides
As her head falls tenderly on her breast
It. Makes. Me. Sit. Down. And. Think.
About how many feelings are concealed
In that tiny syringe

So she wakes up, and in her eyes
I can see through the velvet that is embracing
her veins. She pours her heart out to me
And her eyes release her inside rain
When it's inside you,
Your head's naked.

She sits in bliss for 40 straight hours
Ignoring her arm's bloody showers
Asks me for a bandaid or half a dozen
And covers up the feeding holes
Of more and more voices

Its her own little Dr.Feelgood
The reason she still breathes
Her whole live is comprised into that tiny
Bevel. Every synthetic emotion
That helps her heart just swell

She chases after spiders that I can't see.
She sees beautiful sunsets, that don't
even seem real to me.
She can push a sharp so hard into her arm
And not even scream
She's a dirty, dirty junkie
But shes'
everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment