Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fell in love in a psych institution.

You've worn out your dancing shoes
I know it hurts and you're not bleeding just for the
Attention.
Won't you show me your insides?
The blood and all? Cause I want to whisper
"Don't do it.."
I can't clean up the stain on the floor
From the last time
you ingested the sweet cyanide.

.."why don't you look in the mirror.
and hate what you see.
Well thats what its like to be inside me"

How can I leave
When my way home is through you?
Put a razorblade on your tongue
And kiss me one last time
It's about time I grew some guts
And decided to die.

I'm sick of nurses and their medication
Sitting underneath a locked door.
Feel in love in an institution
Turns out Zoloft wasn't a resolution
She's in the bed next to me
And we've planned for 200 days

an oxycontin genocide
..or more like a double suicide..


And I hate her for trying to leave without me
I found her with half a heartbeat today.
Its ok
I've collected enough pills
To make today the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment