Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Mirror Has No Reflection.

I'm tired of this world
Where I'm still awake, but still asleep
Where I don't know if it's my head, or my heartbeat
If I try to run away from this town
Don't chase after me,
I need to go through the pain of a comedown

Won't you cut my arm into pieces
So I can't find a vein anymore
I need to slice away my arteries
And watch my needle romance bleed away

Oh, the irony,
Of a taste so beautiful, yet, hurtful
Like a rose lined with razorblades
That gashes every cappilary, every vein
Every inside fibre
Of your life away

'cause I wish this poison more then I wish disaster
I'd rather die then be without the needle sharp
Days turn into weeks into months into years
The colour drains from my skin
Turns barely ivory
Bet you could almost see straight through me

When I was young I witnessed a murder
But I was too scared to make the call
Little did I know I was the killer
I don't look pretty dead
I look like a fucking waste
It almost seems as though my life was laced
I'm on a one way ride
To a 19-year old's grave,
But I know it's the only escape

Theres nightmares when I'm awake
It's all a painful dream
Theres voices telling me to immerse underwater
And simply 'fall asleep'
I need someone to hold onto and cry, cry, cry.
Because inside I know, I've already
died.

No comments:

Post a Comment