Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Don't be scared, your life is hanging by this thread,
The stars will all fade away, it'll take your whole soul
Unless, you give your veins another sparkle
You can make all the pain go away, with a slip of the
needle
A pull of the plunger, and you can dream that you're
invisible

They say it's wrong, continue, and I'll be killed
But i'm just attempting to erase all this sadness I always feel
And maybe it rips your soul out,
But I'd rather it out than in
I'd rather a needle jabbed in my arm
Then the pain of life, a poison heart just fading away

Nobody will ever love me, it's true
But the serum cleansing the inside of me
It's just, a release
And now nobody can hurt me anymore,
'cause I've tainted myself so much
Theres not a piece of me somebody else can
touch

Friends leave your life,
But you've got one that sticks by,
Money does buy friends, I'm living proof
Cause in my arm, cash goes in
And glitter drips out
The feeling of warm arms around you
Drowns the pain of the world out

No comments:

Post a Comment