Friday, February 3, 2012

im lost in a sea, the bottom is too far out of reach
and the top..well i'll never make it up there,
i cant not breathe
anymore
the bottle is where i place my journies
and my extended sympathies

i wish you could see
what my nerves are doing to me
ithink its them who make me drink til
the last drop
until i can do nothing more in my life
then promise myself one day i will
stop

and i can feel it eating away my visceral
parts as they struggle to complete me
im letting my organs down by this abuse
but i cant sleep at night without the use

its all these nerves
nerves
what they are doing to me
how my nerves are killing me
i will write a book but i wouldnt survive
anxiety over anxiety i'd just drown in the wine
but the weight of the world stops being so heavy
when i have a couple of chasers
inside me

my nerves
they are killing me
my nerves will be the god damn death of me

No comments:

Post a Comment