Tuesday, August 14, 2012




i feel weighed down inside
by all that is you
in all the depth of soul that
penetrates through
this connection between us two
immeasurable by any imagination
without you is how i disappear
you unbalance me, you
i don't know
im confused.


i can light my cigarettes
purely
from the sparkle in your eyes
i can
close the curtains
and lock the doors and it will
still look like morning light
with you at my side
people are capable of such... things
you'll soon find
you make your own stars you know
from the inside


can you see i'm disorderly;
so god damn confused
i have no idea how i ever was anything at all
ever
before you?






1 comment:

  1. Try to get some rest. Even warriors need sleep.

    "To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are, my dear."

    I love you, Sister.

    ReplyDelete