Wednesday, November 14, 2012



there was something about how he made my coffee;
every morning caffeinated; extra shot
to counteract the drugs; the sedation; the
restless spot..
turquoise eyes, i swear yeah, i know they
don't exist; but through
my mind;
maybe I'm colour blind
but they were teal, turquoise, blue
every colour; they change, i swear
beautifully too
warmth, where are you? i need you
so much now... and my stomach is
sweetened by hot coffee
but I'm still cold; the rest of me
my soul is tired, exhausted
i can almost hear it crying
and the violent waves of emotion
are nauseating and horrifying
but he makes my coffee beautifully; it maybe
the only sunshine in my day,
the warmth I'm searching for so desperately
is heated by warm liquid; but it never stays
I want someone to take them with me
Just take me away; to leave,
erase
if he makes my coffee every morning; like this
undamaged, warm, maybe he feels sorry for me
and that is why he will stay
Somebody wrap their arms around me and
for God's sake
warm me from the outside in
I need warmth
its not
fucking
coming
from
within

No comments:

Post a Comment