Monday, June 22, 2009

Sometimes you hurt so much, I don't know how to move
Sometimes you wrapping your lips
Around my hips; Sucking dry, the scars
The needle left on my arm
Is like the saline, I need
...'cause the poison has drained me.

You fall down the staires like a
Huge blow up doll. I can't decipher
if you're real; or a synthetic
love. A needle infection
or a love affection? The love of my life
Or the hullicinations of my mind

Through the window, the sun is playing with your hair
I can hear your skin screaming
Calling for true rays; and not
the fake. The 'feeling' of light running
through your veins.
It's just not the same.

We're God's malfunctioned angels
'cause i swear he was the first to
Push the needle in my arm!
If I believed in time machines
I would of run away from the dark

Once I saw the future in your eyes
But now I'm sick.
Because, the future exists
And now matter how much I blow into
My broken stream,
It never seems to kill me.
It just won't let me leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment