Thursday, April 22, 2010

a few thoughts

I ran over some people. Got blood on my
heels. Yeah well it's midnight inside
I gotta stop spilling worthless tears,
They're not gonna reach out and cuddle me are they?

And when I pile on my glitter mascara
Petal coloured lips, and rose cheeks
It's still disdain staring back at me
So with a hammer I smashed the glass
A million pieces of empty, staring at me
hoping this pain won't last.

I'm scraping the skin of my wrists
On the concrete outside my door
The passerby's believe it's lipsick
But you know it's something more
I'm so sick sick sick of hearing
I'll try harder
And things will be better

I can't give you any more time
We all know pretending is just a lie.


no seriously! i am. im so over it you always promise that! you can't keep 1 single promise! The only time you've ever said you loved me was when you were drunk, it's not that fucking hard to say it anyway! i say it all the time to people! it doesnt cost you a single thing! and i stabbed you in the back did i? yep, i did, i went out of my way trying to get help for you and did you even bother to take any of it up? i tried to give you direction and still you did the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment