Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I hate the Rain

If I [sometimes] lye alone, turn off my houselights,
Raise my glass, and hold a butcher knife
Instead of a hand.
Maybe you'll believe in me.

'cause I don't like moving when it's raining.
So I wish you would stay
I tell you time and time again
How much I hate the rain.

When I was sad. And nobody care to know it.
In my heart you gave me black roses
I tied them up in my hair.
I wanted to believe you. That you were
there.

So, for my birthday. Please give me the stars
So I can finally shine like you.
I don't want to rest in peace!
I want to rest in pieces.
I just want to hold you forever. and ever.
and evereverevereverevereverever.

I don't want to die! I swear.
I just need a pretty smile in my reflection
Tell me,
it will be over soon.
Promise me?
'cause I really can't promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment