Friday, June 18, 2010

Sitting by the doorway, i know theres broken glass cutting my legs
But it's true
I can't move without you.
Bottles strewn
From the inside of my bloodstream
Right to outside the door
Maybe a few drops left in some
I must have passed out before I could clean dry the
poison
Cause I'm just a paper doll with a sad addiction to drugs
A calling, an ache a burn that couldnt be erased even by love
I mean thats so fucking sad! That an angel opened his heart for me
Yet I still chose to cut my lines with my credit card
And leave him bleeding in the dark

It's true it's true
Chemicals have my heart and theres nothing I can do!
You know how much I want to love you!
You'll always come second best, even though I hate to say
It hurts me more and more everyday

Please let me pin you dry
You can be my butterfly
Don't let me hurt you anymore
Run away, before.
Before.
Before.
Before.

No comments:

Post a Comment