Thursday, July 15, 2010

If your tears tasted as sweet, believe me,
I'd leave.
But even the curves of your hips
Or the glossy lining of your lips
Just can't compare
To the ampoule thats the needle,
and the life thats inside of there

Into the summer I gaze into the sun
Soaking up the burning because I know
I'm turning into no one
When family ignore birthdays, they say it's 'out of love'
'cause you've got to hit rock bottom
Before you can come back up

But truth be told, I'll never stop
I just can't, I can't, isn't that enough?
I really don't want to be like this
I don't want to spend my life alone
Inside I know i just want to come home

So for you,
I'm sorry it's Heroin i chose
It was your heart I just happened to find
I bruised it, I left it behind
Inside babe, I've already died
It's me and my needle for a double suicide.

The city will be sweeter without me
I'm sick in my mind and in my heart
I just want to go back to the start
And cut the tourniquet off my arm

I'm so young but my world's already fallen apart
There was no warning packet on my syringe
Now I can't breathe unless I dig it in my arm
I don't want to be like this,
I just want you to believe
I promise, I promise I did try
I'm dead in everybody's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment