Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Daisy.

Daisy, baby
I need a lift. It looks like I'm smoking the morning air
If you let me inside, I'll take you away
You'll never want to come back home,
you'll never ever feel alone.

Daisy my love,
You've got to wrap the tourniquet tight
You've got to push the needle in 'til you find the light
It only hurts the first few hundred times
Then it's bliss, 'cause your arms already died
So come lie with me,
Watch this city burn away
I'll wrap my arms around you
Life will never be the same

Daisy, darling
I'll be here to save you on the comedown
We'll run to the ocean and listen to the sounds
I will never let go of your hand
Through the highs, and through the lows
You're my most beautiful friend

Daisy, don't you feel alive?
Isn't this the way we are suppose to feel inside?
Heroin. It's bliss.
It's life.

So one more time Daisy,
Come dance with me
Push away the pain, 'cause the world has a disease
And we've found the cure
A thousand stars through the bloodstream
Daisy. Daisy.
Come join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment