Sunday, May 27, 2012

maybe i … don’t wanna take your medicine

because it makes me feel so sick inside..

and losing so many hours of the day

makes me feel like i have already died

and what is real inside you? how do you really feel,

well its so impossible to say
because all the chemicals mixing inside you
kill your personality more every day
and when the clock ticks past 6 every night
i open my medicine box, what a confronting site!
it feels like my cupboard is the pharmacy
and the pills erasing everything inside of me
but it’s alright
thats ok
because the voices aren’t allowed to stay
so maybe im holding clumps of my hair
in my constant shaking hands
and its fucked up all my womanly traits
so i don;t get any more period cramps
and when i look in the mirror
and ask who am i
there is no answer… no reply
because there is nobody inside
cos these medicines, you see… they rewire your brain
and you take them again and again
worried that you’ll relapse to ‘insane’
the doctors don’t care for ‘side effects’
damaging or not
so long as your quiet and well-behaved
they’ll prescribe you another box
see what these medicines have done
they have completely destroyed me
if you think an illness is damaging
take their medication
and maybe you will see…

No comments:

Post a Comment