Monday, May 28, 2012

i couldn't even leave, as long as i ever live
'cause he grew roots around my ribs
and tied the fragrances of roses around
my veins
Flowing river of sparkles
that glitter more beautifully everyday

i put on my favourite lipstick
and wrap them softly on his hips
such a sight, i could never not look
trying to break away
he cracks, like the spine of a book

like my favourite dress,
i will always wear him well
because winter isn't cold anymore
this year, it's so so warm

so when i hold his hand
i'm holding the world in my palm
and even if my 'love line' is broken
i know this is just the start

but you know what really breaks
his soul into pieces?
it's that he's not real
and i'm 'too sick' to see it
he tells me over and over
'i'm already dead'
but what difference does it make?
i'll keep loving him even
if he is just in my
head.

No comments:

Post a Comment