Thursday, June 14, 2012


those shooting stars
it was just angels were throwing their
cigarettes under their
arms

life is so strange
when everyone is a stranger
and I've got marks from where
you tried to strangle her
but it was all in love
...see I know you. I know what makes you
convulse in emotion and burst inside
so it turns black and blue
it matches the burns from old smokes
I
dotted my hips with when it was
cold
and those angels whispered to me
don't worry you're never alone

that familiar nausea empties it's
contents right through me
I exist; that is all
and it's sickening...
particles of the world, they collapse
into me
and i can't run. I'm tied down
There is nothing left
I'm devoid of even the faintest
sound
...so I always trace the scars
you gashed into her wrist
When every morning rose
and your skin screamed out to be
sun kissed
it was heaven when the rays
burnt blisters into your bones
...'cause then she couldn't feel the
inflammation from the knocks
it was more the shakes and little
reaction to pain

one night i am hiding underneath
the bricks of my house
and i hear an angel whisper
run.. anywhere, just..go ... get out
and voices in my head they echoed in the
air
and what they tell me; i just have to do...
the swelling cramped my legs
and i kept running towards the moon
i am finally freeing her, from the torment
the sickness
those rotting rooms
i'm bandaging up my broken skin
that the bruising has tattooed

so in my broken mind I guess I will
find
a rhyme to get me through the time
and a knowledge to know
that it takes 7 years for completely new
cells to grow
so some seasons will pass by
and i'll remind myself just as much
soon i will grow into a body
that you have never touched

and in the sky; all around me
shooting stars fell aplenty
those angels are smoking again
and they've lighten up a new
world for me.









No comments:

Post a Comment