Thursday, June 14, 2012


I swear she had nerve endings longer then
her limbs
and I can't stand to see a set of hips
That I can't touch, or feel
Or miss

her hands were cold. So I shut the
Bedroom window
But it was just because
She had no blood flow
but she kept pulling me back to the sea
on high tide she would escape
then in the moonlight come back to me

i wanna swim in your veins
... push myself through the river
of broken arteries
but I'm stuck, I can't get inside
...cos your blood has all but dried
sometimes having the heart of a starfish
isn't enough to get you by

but I can never deny
... I know that now you can never cry
it's cause you have a starfish heart
and i will cut you in two
because i know another starfish
will grow anew

if i try this trick
again and again
maybe it will create a pair of hearts
to repair all your broken arteries
fill them with blood
and make your veins
Overflow and flood

No comments:

Post a Comment