Wednesday, June 13, 2012


I'm a sucker for girls with frozen palms
With icicles on the love lines
...cause I need to be burned
To feel half-way alive

what...you want to run away
Just 'cause your feeling a little strange?
I don't want to settle.
It's not in my veins
I want someone to unbalance me
put glow pens through my arteries

i want her to give me kisses
with razorblades
under her tongue. because i like
the taste of broken blood
and maybe i just want a piece of her
in me
so i can feel as though i am just
slightly functioning


what your hearts not beating?
i promise its only from the cold
i've never met a set of hands
that provide me with so much life
and its so odd when you sit back
and it comes to your mind
How can you breathe into another
so much hope
when you are left with none
of your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment